Friday, May 24, 2013

friday to do's

Happy Friday, ya'll. I am slightly disappointed that it is Friday- and the current view from my window looks dreary and unreasonably windy for a Friday in May. But it is the weekend nonetheless (-a long weekend at that!), with lots to do and to look forward to. Here are some things on my list of to-do's...


1. Spring cleaning. I won't lie and tell you how much I am not looking forward to this- I actually enjoy cleaning in a weird-OCD-sort of way. Here's a good list I found that's more than doable. 

Found here.

2. Make this salad. It looks incredibly yummy. Can't go wrong with an apple salad....or anything apple really! 

Recipe found here.

3. Read this book. A reliable source recommended it. 

Find it here.

4. Remember this quote. Oh... and practice it too. 

From here.

5. Do this workout. Cause I like to change up my leg workout routines...& who wouldn't want 
dancer's legs? 
From here.


6. Purchase grass-fed beef burgers with the awesome coupon I just received in an email! What would Memorial Day weekend be without a good burger? 

Well-I'm gonna go get started! What's on your to-do list this weekend? Whatever it is- I hope that it is splendid in every way. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment