Wednesday, June 13, 2012

my strength and song

Photo found here.

"Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, 
is my strength and my song;
 he has become my salvation."
-Isaiah 12:2

I just love when God meets me right where I am. Several days ago, I picked up this devotional on the appropriate day and read exactly what I needed to be reminded of, and it is still at the forefront of my mind today. He is my strength and song. I love that God inspires, by the Holy Spirit, His people to write creatively and in turn, speak into so many people's lives. He uses so many different approaches to speak to us, encourage, correct, break, uplift, drive, love, and the list goes on. Whatever you are needing to hear from God today, be open to what He already has in mind to speak to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment